[Grok-dev] UPDATE recently created projects to 0.14.1

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Dec 16 03:23:07 EST 2008

Being the devils advocate if I am excused. This feels like a
microsoftesque solution. Would be a lot nicer if could query my Grok
installation from a commandline or dashboard like interface.

   the.url.com:port Grok 0.14 *** Security alert ***
   other.url.com:port Grok 0.14.1 Ok
   another.url.com:port Grok 0.12.1 *** Security alert ***

That way one could have a consolidated view, minimising the risk of
missing an app. Having to enter each admin application page as "the
default way" to check this seems a bit cumbersome and prone to
oversight (the mother of all security holes).

Mvh Sebastian