[Grok-dev] Dependency between classes to be grokked

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:03:29 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 2:30 AM, Santiago Videla
<santiago.videla at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you guys have any idea, please let me know. Also, if someone could take
>> a look to the branch, it would be great to know if I'm on the right path
>
> nobody...? :(
>
> I guess that you are too busy with Grok 1.0 release, I wish to help you on
> that, maybe for Grok 2.0...:)

I do not think a lack of response is the result of lack of interest.
But really a lack of "mental bandwidth". At least that is it for me...

> Should I merge to the trunk without any feedback or I wait a few days more?

You mean the trunk of megrok.menu, right?

Anyway, it is an interesting problem you have here. I vaguely wonder
whether you could do something with, let's call it "two-phase"
grokking? Where the first, higher priority grokker annotates the menu
items you find with enough information in order for a second grokker
to to the necessary registrations, because it can then know about the
relationships between menu items, its sub items and its sub-sub items?

I know it vague, I just thought to write down whatever I was thinking
while reading your posts.

regards,
jw

--