[Grok-dev] simple (advanced) tuturial for grok+workflow engine+sqlalchemy?

Alia alia_khouri at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 13:52:38 EST 2008

Martijn wrote:

> Thanks for coming here and asking these questions. Just having people
> coming and and ask these questions is a good sign.

My pleasure. Thank you all very much for the refreshingly honest and
helpful responses.

I'll aim to give megrok.rdb and the hurry.* components a try during
my evaluation period.

My ambition was to build one test site with each framework (but that
may be wishful thinking :-).  In any case, even if I don't end up
ultimately using grok for this project, I'd like to keep at it to further
experiment (with functionality that goes beyond the Tutorial) and hopefully
provide you with some additional feedback, etc. from the my particular perspective.

Regards,

Alia