[Grok-dev] multiple grok wsgi applications possible?

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Wed Dec 17 15:59:43 EST 2008

Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> writes:

> I fear that any code that uses getGlobalSiteManager (read: lots of
> stuff) as opposed to more generally written code that uses
> getSiteManager is doomed to obtain the actual single global ZCML
> registry unless zope.component is modified.

I'd assumed you were just overwriting
`zope.component.globalregistry.globalSiteManager` with whatever each
threaded "needs to see" to work properly.  From what you're saying, I
guess I'm to assume you're instead trying to "play by the rules" and not
touch its module-global variables to force it to play multi-threaded?