[Grok-dev] a buildbot for Grok?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Dec 18 09:46:28 EST 2008

Hey Sylvain,

Sylvain Viollon wrote:
[a buildbot for Grok?]
>    I can setup one maybe, I put one for Silva and Funittest:
>
>    http://buildbot.infrae.com/
>
>    This use the same buildbot than the link you gave.

Sure, please! We may want to move the buildbot onto grok.zope.org's
server eventually, but right now I'm just hoping we can get a buildbot
running anywhere. The trick will be more into figuring out how we can
make sure we can run the appropriate test suites. We can start with
Grok, martian, and grokcore.* combined with different Python versions.

I'd like to move to the ability to run the full test suits of all our
dependencies eventually, though on the other hand that might make the
builtbot report so hard to follow it will make it use it *less*.

Thanks!