[Grok-dev] Re: license for docs

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Feb 1 11:30:14 EST 2008

Hi Daniel. Tres has pretty much covered this territory and there is
historical context to his reply. It is evident that grok has set out
from the outset to provide what you are seeking, licensing aside, and
the community is producing a good collection of documents. Phillips book
is an excellent guide to Zope. Other than this, I can suggest that you
read the doc tests in the code that illustrate how a package works. For
most packages this can provide you with detailed insight.

Regards,
David