[Grok-dev] Re: [website] Let's do content!

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jan 4 08:07:53 EST 2008

Hi there,

Thanks for your extensive testing!

I would suggest you report this as an issue in the Grok bug tracker. If
it lets you, assign the issue to Philipp von Weitershausen, who is the
main maintainer of our grokproject infrastructure. Make clear in the
issue that you know Python 2.5 is not supported yet officially by Grok,
so that Philipp doesn't reject the issue out of hand. We need to support
Python 2.5 eventually and it'd be nice if it installed out of the box on
Leopard!

It may indeed be some interaction with virtualenv. I haven't used
virtualenv myself before, but I do know it has led to some problems in
the past, though I thought those had been resolved then.

Please specify the traceback you have in the issue.

You can find our bug tracker here:

https://launchpad.net/grok/+filebug

Thanks!