[Grok-dev] More New Grok User Feedback

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:53:37 EST 2008

> 3.  How do I deploy my grok app?  I already wrote something useful,
> that I want to integrate into a personal project, but I didn't find
> anything on the main website?  Since I have been introduced to zope
> via plone, I think I know how I might go about doing this, but the
> application/buildout aspect is a bit daunting.

To answer my own question:  I am glad someone showed me the Plone
ropes.  I used the identical plone/zopectl/ apache rewrite technique
to get my site up.  I did cheat though as I just created a new project
from scratch on the server, made an identical application name, and
then rsync'd my stuff to the src directory.  I am sure there is a
better way than that.

Noah