[Grok-dev] Re: Grok screencast

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jan 8 16:06:25 EST 2008

Titus Brown wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> FYI -- there's a Grok screencast now available, courtesy of GHOP.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-psf/issues/detail?id=139
>
> Please let me know if you end up hosting it somewhere; otherwise I'll
> find a place for it and post a blog entry about it.

Wow, I just ran into this mail. I'm downloading the screencast now.

Have other seen this screencast? I've just started to review it, but it
starts out nice. Who made this exactly? I'm surpised nobody remarked on
this before!

We should put this on new grok.zope.org (probably not in the ZODB). Can
people take care of this?