[Grok-dev] Grok screencast

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed Jan 9 23:36:45 EST 2008

Awesome!

Screencasts are cool. This one is also quite good. I've hosted the
file here:

http://grok.zope.org/staticfiles/screencasts/ghop-intro-grok.mpg.tar.bz2

And added a linked to it from the "About Grok" section of the new web
site (which I'll have ready for going live with "Real Soon Now TM"). I
also copied the .avi version of the file onto the server. The .mpg
plays fine on my Mac OS X computer, does anyone know if the .avi is
more compatible with Windows or Linux players?

Also if 'novanasa' wants credit for the screencast, just let us know
your name and I'll add it to the web site.