[Grok-dev] Grok and permissions

daniel daniel.carraher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 21:16:23 EST 2008

Hi Luciano,

Thanks for pointing out the LoginDemo example. That's more an advanced
example and it's great for when I start to explore further, but right now
I'm at a loss how to even begin. I'm not familiar at all with zope,
interfaces, adapters, schema, formlib etc I was looking for some
documentation or example code that starts really small and explains
everything to someone who is starting from scratch. I'll keep this example
in mind for when I start getting a hang of it though.

--

-- Daniel