[Grok-dev] LoginDemo and PlainLoginDemo

daniel daniel.carraher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:21:48 EST 2008

I'm running into the problem where if I run buildout directly while doing
this, it starts getting site-packages from the system wide directory which
has a different version of zope and so buildout errors out. This happens
even though I have virtualenv enabled.
It's the same exact problem I was having with grokproject before I started
using virtualenv. Now grokproject is fine and it takes site-packages from
$virtual/ but buildout even when I use virtualenv is taking site-packages
from /usr/lib...

So my only solution is to use Sebastian's method and use grokproject to
install the app.

--

-- Daniel