[Grok-dev] LoginDemo and PlainLoginDemo

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jan 15 09:54:43 EST 2008

After you have updated dependencies in your application, you are
supposed to run (this is also done the first time by grokproject
unless you explicitly tell it not to):

  bin/buildout

and that should take care of everything. Dependencies are configured
in [setup.py] (where you also can pin down versions)

    install_requires=['setuptools',
                      'grok',
                      'zc.catalog==1.1.1',
                      'hurry.query',