[Grok-dev] Re: Wrong version of Twisted?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jan 16 00:50:16 EST 2008

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Now I get it. I should be using python 2.4.4 but it seems that I am
> using python 2.5. Can I force Grok to use a specific python executable?

Note that I suspect your Twisted problems have to do with the inclusion
of *a* version of Twisted on the most recent version of Mac OS X. Since
that Twisted relies on zope.interface, which is unlikely to be the
version we need, that's also going to lead to problems.

I don't think the problems have something to do with Python 2.5 per-se.
Something like virtualenv should make the problem going way.