[Grok-dev] a prominent 'download' link + area on the site

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jan 18 11:00:15 EST 2008

Hi there,

I think the site is getting closer to being launch-ready. I saw people
linked back the main verbs entries that weren't filled in yet to the
noun sections, and I think we can probably live with this for now (the
launchpad link should still go to 'community', as it's not really about
developing *with* Grok.)

I agree though with Sebastian that we need the 'download' button back in
the veb section, and we need a download section which explains how to
get going with Grok (link to the first section of the tutorial, and to
special documents including troubleshooting, platform specific notes,
etc). This is something everybody who looks to try out Grok will be
looking for, after all.