[Grok-dev] grok introspector of zope packages broken in 0.11.1

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:51:40 EST 2008

When I want to force eggs to be unzipped, I use this part first thing
on my buildout.cfg:

  [force-unzip]
  # this recipe is used to force certain eggs to be loaded unzipped
  # it is invoked before the other recipes in "parts" so the other
  # recipes needing these eggs already get them unzipped
  recipe = zc.recipe.egg
  unzip = true
  scripts =
  eggs =
  	elementtidy
  	elementtree<1.3

Also, I haven't tested, but doing "eggs = ${buildout:eggs}" will
probably work, however referencing the eggs of anotherpart will
probably not work as that part will then install it's eggs first, and
this part will then not try to reinstall the eggs, unzipped. This will
happen if the other part is based on zc.recipe.egg or uses it
internally.