[Grok-dev] Re: Grok talk at Plone conference

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Thu Jul 3 22:27:57 EDT 2008

> I plan to propose a talk about grok and Zope 2 at the Plone
> conference.
>
> However, I'd rather avoid stepping on someone else toes...

Oww, my toes, my toes!

I'd like to go to the Plone conference, and if I do a talk I'd like to
talk about Grok.

Maybe they'll let us do two Grok talks, or we could team up in case
one of us ties one on the night before and is terribly hungover ... :)

(I haven't made the arrangements w/ work yet, so my attendance isn't
finalized but I'll get on that next week)