[Grok-dev] Re: Grok talk at Plone conference

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Tue Jul 8 07:22:44 EDT 2008

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> I could see one talk about grok itself, and one about Grok and Plone.
> That one could be a superstar talk, with Martin talking about he used
> grokcore, and Godefroid talking about future plans for five.grok,
> maybe? ;)

I planned to do both. We are using grokcore.component in the Tabellio
project... and I want to push the grok in Plone story.

I came back from the PSPS without any task, I think grok in Plone is a
good way to improve approachability at the developers/integrators level !

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be