[Grok-dev] megrok.rdb updated

Santiago Videla santiago.videla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:37:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

I forgot to say that the main problem that I found, was how to use, always
the same metadata object (at least, I think that was the problem)

I did this:

myProject.rdb/
     myProject/
         rdb/
           __init__.py  ### create the metadata object

> myProject.clients/
>      myProject/
>          clients/
>              models.py  ###  Clients models (rdb.Model)

in model.py, I import the metadata like this: from myProject import rdb as
myRDB

and then I do: rdb.metadata(myRDB.metadata)

> src/
>      ProjectExmple/
>             app.py ### use Client models

here, in app.py I also import the metadata object from myProject.rdb and
setUp the database

this seems to be working
what do you think? it may cause some problems in the future?

Regards

--
Santiago Videla
www.revolucionesweb.com.ar

Sigue la mata dando de que hablar siempre abajo y a la izquierda donde el
pensamiento que se hace corazón resplandece con la palabra sencilla y
humilde que l at s tod at s somos.