[Grok-dev] Issue with zope.sendmail

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Thu Jul 10 06:25:43 EDT 2008

I've installed zope.sendmail into my Grok project and I've read the
README (yes, even I read it this time) and it forces you to configure
the mailer in configure.zcml (grrr) and the README suggests that you
add different stuff in configure.zcml for testing so that unit tests
and perhaps other debugging doesn't actually send out the emails.

How do I do that?

I guess there are two things I want to achieve.

1) A different configure.zcml for the unit/functional tests? (I use
z3c.testsetup, now known as grok.testing)

2) The debug configure.zcml on my laptop and the real configure.zcml
on my server? I wish I could control these things from buildout
(zopectl) instead of inside the actual source directory.

Grateful for tips,
Peter

--
Peter Bengtsson,