[Grok-dev] "Apply" a pagetemplate to an object and get html back

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Fri Jul 18 15:16:06 EDT 2008

Hi,

how do I apply a template to an object an get the html code back? To
learn grok, I'm developing some kind of yet-another-mini-cms. I want
to let the user edit the page body via a webform using textile or
markdown for example. Then I would provide tags to display some kind
of specialized lists like "events", "links", ...

How do I do that using grok? Or is there a better approach to solve
my problem?

regards,
Achim