[Grok-dev] "powered by Grok" sites and apps page

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Jul 24 04:42:57 EDT 2008

I would suggest adding screencasts of these sites, seing as one never
knows how long they are accesible and sometimes the cool parts require
login. I have several live applications that I could make screencasts
of but which require user authorisation.

A screencast says more than a thousand words. :)

Mvh Sebastian