[Grok-dev] Re: Success: z3c.form and grok

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:46:36 EDT 2008

Hey,

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:21 PM, David Bain <david.bain at alteroo.com> wrote:
>> perhaps megrok.form could add z3cform classes?
>
> It's an idea, but I'd rather keep the concerns of these packages
> separated. A single package that implemented code for both
> (incompatible) form systems would be rather confusing, I think.

Definitely confusing. We are going through the same path z3c.form guys went.

z3c.widget -> namespace package with widgets for zope.formlib,
z3c.formwidget -> namespace package with widgets for z3c.form
megrok.form -> convenience package with widgets (not form) for
zope.formlib (in that case it would be megrok.widget to make sense)

So, I think megrok.z3cform should leverage *only* z3c.fom in grok.

Regards,
Fernando