[Grok-dev] Die Installation auf Windows findet Module Win32API nicht

Andreas Knop a_knop at web.de
Tue Jun 3 16:17:50 EDT 2008

Hello,

I tried to install grok on my Windows XP like explained in the turorial here:

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/using-virtualenv-for-a-clean-grok-installation

and here:

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/book/#setting-up-grokproject

It didn't work. When I started the installed Zope Instance with:

$ cd Sample
$ bin/zopectl fg

an Error occured:

zope3recipes\winctl.py line 28"  no module named win32api

I used Python 2.5 and the Extension PyWin32 was installed.

Any tips to have succes installing a grok environment on Windows?

Greets Andreas