[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar

Danny Navarro vimes656 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 04:30:52 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:55 AM, Graham Stratton <gns24 at mythic-beasts.com>
wrote:

>  Could we do something to make you want to do your work there?
>>

> If everyone's strongly in favour of working there then I can work with
> that. I think I have svn.zope.org commit rights, though I've never used
> them. Is it possible to get an issue tracker and wiki set up for the
> project?

Actually I have been intermittently playing with Grokstar code. I'm very
interested in learning Grok by tweaking Grokstar. In July I'm getting some
time to work on it.

You have implemented all the features I could think of adding to GrokStar.
What are the plans for GrokStar next? Is there anything easy I could try to
do for GrokStar?

I don't have write permission to svn.zope.org. I can send patches but is it
possible to get write permissions in svn.zope.org only for my own branch of
GrokStar?

Danny