[Grok-dev] Re: 0.14 wishlist items

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Jun 13 11:21:07 EDT 2008

The use case the way I see it is to allow the same data export and
import that can be done with an RDB, nothing more. Granted the
hierarcical structure with containers makes it slightly more tricky.
Anyway, I still have my "add value index type with tests" assignment
to finish... :p still, this is a feature I need.

Mvh Sebastian