[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar

Robert Marianski rmarianski at openplans.org
Tue Jun 17 10:04:27 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 01:19:36PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On svn.zope.org: the people involved should coordinate (especially Robert
> Marianski as he's worked most recently on svn.zope.org Grokstar trunk), but
> I personally am okay if we turned the current trunk into a branch and make
> Graham's most recently synched version the new trunk.

+1. The main parts I added were a simple ui, and some features that
Graham has already merged in.

> Robert, what do you think? Perhaps the best way to make sure the new trunk
> is okay is to criticize it from the perspective of the previous trunk. One
> thing I noticed is that I couldn't use the calendar functionality (browse
> to individual years/months/days) on Graham's published blog. Perhaps I was
> doing something wrong, but something appeared broken.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Calendar functionality works for me on Graham's blog. It has more
features than the current trunk, and after a quick review, it looks
clean. Nice work!

Let me know if you need anything from my end to move your code into
svn.zope.org.

--
Robert