[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jun 17 10:09:40 EDT 2008

Robert Marianski wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 01:19:36PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> On svn.zope.org: the people involved should coordinate (especially Robert
>> Marianski as he's worked most recently on svn.zope.org Grokstar trunk), but
>> I personally am okay if we turned the current trunk into a branch and make
>> Graham's most recently synched version the new trunk.
>
> +1. The main parts I added were a simple ui, and some features that
> Graham has already merged in.

Cool.

Graham, I think you got a "go" to do the following:

* copy the current 'trunk' of Grokstar on svn.zope.org to some
'old-grokstar' branch

* make your code be the most recent trunk.

Robert, I hope you'll work with Graham to review some of your UI work
and move it back into the trunk if that seems useful.

Graham, let me know if you need help getting SVN access.