[Grok-dev] a grok monthly update?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jun 20 08:25:16 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I've been writing status updates to my weblog, but perhaps it makes
sense to start involving some others into writing them. It'd be good
it's not just Martijn who is talking about Grok in the blogosphere but a
bit more noise from others too.

So, who is volunteering to write, say, a monthly update about what's
going on with Grok? Doing this would involve reading some blogs, the
mailing list and some checkin messages, and a foray into developments in
Zope 3 land can of course always be made.

Perhaps we can set this up as a Grokstar blog on grok.zope.org soon, too! :)