[Grok-dev] Re: Atom and RSS feeds in Grok

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 24 10:45:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Alexander Limi wrote:
>>
>> Just a little pre-emptive strike here — you're both awesome people, Derek
>> and Brandon — don't let this get out of control. You both have valid points,
>> no need to overdose on the vitriol. In fact, if you met, I'm pretty sure
>> you'd get along really well! :)
>
> They do know each other in real life. :)

Which just shows to go that, even on the internet, someone may figure
out that you're a dog:
http://www.unc.edu/depts/jomc/academics/dri/idog.html .

> Now I really need to read the details of this thread, as some of the bits
> I've read so far sound interestingly worded. That said, I agree with you we
> should keep the atmosphere here friendly. We can overdo the Dutch/German
> directness. :)

Yes, no one should emulate my and Brandon's behavior! However, this
does not make the design disagreement any less real. We welcome anyone
who enjoys playful invective and can help us settle our little
impersonal tiff. :)

Derek