[Grok-dev] Adding AJAX with KSS to Grok (problem)

Alaa Barazi 3barazi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:01:29 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm using Windows XP and I tried to follow the instructions written in "
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/adding-ajax-with-kss-to-grok"

and faced the follwoing error when running the application:

""""............File "c:\documents and
settings\administrator\buildout-eggs\tmp-u6dlm\zope.traver
ev_r78730-py2.4.egg\zope\traversing\namespace.py", line 346, in traverse
TraversalError: (<ksssample.app.ksssample object at 0x028BBCF0>,
'kss_javascript')""""

For my screencast please follow the link below:

http://www.screencast.com/t/wbAfGNpI

Could you help me in solving this problem.

Thanks