[Grok-dev] a PyCon sprint for Grok?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Mar 12 23:47:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 05:36:17PM -0400, Brandon Craig Rhodes wrote:
> I apologize for how late I am asking this question, but I've been busy
> writing presentations and such. :-)
>
> Where should we fit Grok into the PyCon constellation of sprints next
> week?  "Grok" appears nowhere on the Sprint page:
>
>    http://us.pycon.org/2008/sprints/projects/
> [...]
> On the other hand, the PyCon web site indicates they really wanted the
> sprints defined by the start of registration - more than a month ago,
> in other words! - so maybe they wouldn't appreciate a late addition?

It's gonna be fine I guess.

> In which case, if we Grok fans wanted to join an existing sprint, what
> would we join?  I note that Tres and Chris are running a WSGI-fication
> sprint for web frameworks; are there any aspects of Grok WSGI-fication
> that are left to be completed?
>
> *Any* guidance you guys can offer me at this point is appreciated!
> This will be my first PyCon and it would be neat if it could benefit
> Grok.

I'll be around hacking on whatever Zope-related topic is there, maybe fixing
bugs. I'll be happy to help with grok too, of course. Come and talk to me,
I'll arrive Thursday at around noon at the hotel.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany