[Grok-dev] Re: STORM howto

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Mar 14 03:32:48 EDT 2008

Just for the record. The benchmark that you referenced was disputed.
It turns out that SQLAlchemy performed 400 commits for one commit in
Storm and 0 (BUG) in GeniuSQL. Updated tests (note: by SQLAlchemy
people) can be found here:

   http://techspot.zzzeek.org/?p=17

original tests as noted:

   http://aminus.org/blogs/index.php/fumanchu/2007/08/18/storm_sqlalchemy_and_geniusql