[Grok-dev] Re: Grokkerdam sprint!

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:20:53 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Our generous host for this sprint is The Health Agency
> (http://www.thehealthagency.com/), a company that uses Grok for its
> own web applications here in Rotterdam.

Yes we are!

The Health Agency wishes to invite you to our offices for the
GrokkerDamSprint!

Sufficient office space, coffee, beamers, whiteboards, Internet uplink,
breakfast and lunches will be provided, to facilitate the success of
this event.

We're looking into the possibility of "friendly" rates at a hotel
nearby. To make this as concrete as possible, it would be helpful to
know who'd like make use of such an arrangement as soon as possible.
Please email either Jan-Jaap (jdriessen at thehealthagency.com) or me
(jkolman at thehealthagency.com) about this.

Kind regards,
jw