[Grok-dev] Re: Salt & z3c.autoinclude

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 25 08:09:41 EDT 2008

Martin Aspeli wrote:
[proposed directive name changes]
> +1 for this, though I'm not sure if we have live users of this thing
> that need to be migrated?
>
> Perhaps <autoinclude /> could be a convenience directive that does
> *both* <autoincludeDependencies /> and <autoincludePlugins />?
>
> I don't mind longish names if they are descriptive and accurate,
> personally.

Nope, no real live users yet (only trunk users), so we should be fine.
I'm fine with dumping 'autoinclude' and introducing
'includeDependencies'. I don't think we need a convenience directive
that does both either - there's not much convenience added and
potentially surprising to a developer that external plugins to his app
are suddenly loaded too in addition to his dependencies.