[Grok-dev] Triggering recurring events and executing tasks in the "background"

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Mar 27 10:15:33 EDT 2008

Having problems...

   Error: unknown type name: 'clock-server'

I have searched all the eggs of my installation for any reference to
"clock-server" but came up blank. Is this a feature of a later release
of Zope 3 than that which Grok is using? The revision of CHANGES.txt
says:

   Revision 81697, Sat Nov 10 11:38:21 2007 UTC

I don't know much about the Zope SVN repository, but might it even be
so that this feature is only available in Zope 2? The path to the file
is:

   Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt

Mvh Sebastian