[Grok-dev] Re: absolute url for 'static' ?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu May 1 03:54:20 EDT 2008

I have been exploring z3c.blobfile and zodb.blob, but they don't
really show how to write code that actually uses the stuff, the
blobfile doctest uses the ordinary file implementation. How do I
configure where the storage is done? Where is the missing document or
sample code? Usually one can figure something out by looking at the
tests, but here I am at a total loss.

Mvh Sebastian