[Grok-dev] Re: absolute url for 'static' ?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu May 1 12:06:21 EDT 2008

Thanks!

Regarding "Using Blob Storage" section in the readme. How do I add
this to buildout.cfg instead of editing zope.conf directly?

I tried adding the configuration code at the apropriate place in
buildout.cfg but bin/buildout generates duplicate <zodb /> entries in
zope.conf resulting in

   ValueError: Duplicate database name: ''

Mvh Sebastian