[Grok-dev] Re: SVN: grok/trunk/src/grok/components.py refactor dirty traversal hack

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat May 3 18:32:39 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
[snip]
> I've reverted this with Martijn's consent.

As a note: Jasper did show an earlier version of code like this to me
tonight and I consented with checking in that. I didn't realize it
wasn't in megrok.rdb, but a proposed change to Grok itself. My apologies
for not being more careful in reviewing this to both Philipp and Jasper.

Anyway, we should investigate making a traverser specific for
megrok.rdb.Container that has functionality like this (but smarter).