[Grok-dev] Re: testsetup in grokcore.component

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue May 6 16:09:15 EDT 2008

Uli Fouquet wrote:
> I just spotted, that grokcore.component still contains the old testsetup
> stuff in testing.py. I suppose I can remove it from there (and from the
> tests)?

Thanks for noticing this! I suppose the testsetup stuff is for
developers of third-party packages who want an easy way of setting up
tests? In this case, wouldn't it be a good idea to have this in
grokcore.component? I realize that grok.testing has something newer now,
perhaps grokcore.component can be updated...

Philipp