[Grok-dev] Python UK meeting and Django

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Tue May 6 18:39:34 EDT 2008

To follow on the meme of being "for users"... I got sucked into Zope due to
the whole zclasses TTW thing. It was only with archetypes and later
archgenxml that I started to become productive on the filesystem development
thing. Grok is way easier, but doesn't have all the cool toys that
Plone/Zope now has, this will change and I predict that I will begin to use
more Grok to solve all those non CMS problems that I'm now solving with
Plone.

My 2 pence.