[Grok-dev] Python UK meeting and Django

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Wed May 7 03:36:19 EDT 2008

That's a great writeup! I wish you could write a blog rant on exactly
this and I'll definitely vote it up on Reddit.

Reading between the lines I think what you're saying is that Grok
already appeals to users rather than developers actually. Now, let's
make the documentation and the website equally appealing.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com