[Grok-dev] Python UK meeting and Django

Kamon Ayeva kamon.ayeva at gmail.com
Wed May 7 04:35:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Peter Bengtsson <peter at fry-it.com> wrote:
<snip />

> "I respect what you've done with Grok but I think Zope is for
> developers whereas Django is for users".
> I'm tempted to exit at that but I think it's a point worth taking on
> board if we want to regain the traction we had when zope2 was hot. Or
> is that already what we're doing?

As a guy that provides training for users (which I understands as
"developers using the framework"), I tend to agree, it's really a challenge
with Zope.
I think we can succeed in this challenge, and we have to, by making it more
approachable for developers, pythonic. Yeah, like Python, as Godefroid
mentioned about Grok several times at the sprint last week.

Cheers,
Kamon