[Grok-dev] Upgrade problem (grok 0.12)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri May 9 08:25:09 EDT 2008

    from zope.app.securitypolicy.interfaces import
IPrincipalRoleManager, IRole, IRolePermissionManager
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/
jhsware/groksandbox/Nackademin/parts/app/site.zcml", line 4.0-4.32
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/jhsware/groksandbox/
Nackademin/src/nackademin/configure.zcml", line 4.2-4.37
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/jhsware/groksandbox/
Nackademin/ProtonCMS/src/protoncms/configure.zcml", line 4.2-4.27
    ImportError: No module named securitypolicy.interfaces

Fortunately the answer to this can be found in the permissions
tutorial, but it was more of a fluke that I looked there.

Since this is just a simple matter of changing a fixed string to
another fixed string (in most cases), why can't grok be smart enough
to say:

"In grok 0.12, zope.app.securitypolicy was moved to
zope.securitypolicy. Please update your application."

I can surely not be the only one who will get stuck on one of these.

Mvh Sebastian