[Grok-dev] Re: grokproject and svn

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon May 19 05:46:30 EDT 2008

Philipp von Weitershausen, on 2008-05-18:
>> b) I think --svn-repository=REPOS should be promoted in the tutorial. It
>> signals good practice.
>
> Maybe.

For people just playing around with Grok for trying it this is not
really necessary.  If we add this to the tutorial we also need to
point people to a subversion repository where they can check things in
or how to create a repository themselves, which increases the scope of
the tutorial again.

I'm not really against it, but it would be more than just a one-liner.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/