[Grok-dev] Re: developer's notes on grok.zope.org

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri May 23 04:45:21 EDT 2008

Kamon Ayeva wrote:
> Hi Martijn,
>
> Currently, you find the link at the end of the Tutorial :
> http://grok.zope.org/documentation/book/
> It should be added somewhere in the left pane/portlet when you are in
> the Documentation section (maybe under 'Start with "Grok Tutorial"'
> <http://grok.zope.org/documentation/book/>).
> In addition, I think it was suggested at the last sprint to add it to
> the documentation welcome page itself.

Please add it to the documentation welcome page? What are we waiting for
that is blocking these improvements?

It's really well-hidden for everybody who doesn't read the tutorial to
the end, or already read the tutorial in the past, i.e. 95% of the
visitors to the site. It's the best hidden piece of documentation on the
site! :)