[Grok-dev] Re: need advice on testing

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri May 23 09:47:26 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Maurits van Rees wrote:

> I find the Plone testing tutorial informative and readable:
> http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/testing

That's what I had in mind when writing my posting :-)

> It's more geared towards Plone tests of course.

That's why I stayed away from mentioning it. Many concepts and aspects
in this fine piece of documentation are naturally very Plone-specific
and might confuse beginners in testing that use Grok.

But in general, this is better than nothing.

Kind regards,

Uli

P.S. I started an extensive testing tutorial on grok.zope.org
( http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/testing-with-grok ; draft
status; you have to login to access it). Whoever wants to help with it
is very welcome, because my spare time currently is very limited and the
progress therefore is slow :-(