[Grok-dev] Re: we need a MethodGrokker

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon May 26 08:37:27 EDT 2008

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> So I'm inclined to do what you suggest: I think we could make a
> MethodGrokker raise an error if no methods are found. This is always a
> mistake as far as I can see, after all. We should only do this if
> methods might not be incoming from a base class, and I think it should
> be done during Grok time, but I think this could be done, right?

Right. I just implemented this and moved the MethodGrokker to martian.
You can check it all out in the philikon-methodgrokker branch (pulls in
the right martian as an external).

With no objections from anyone, I'll merge this branch some time this
week or so.

Is there anything else we want to get done before a 0.13 release?