[Grok-dev] grokproject: paster support in trunk now

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Nov 11 01:35:50 EST 2008

Hey Brandon,

Brandon Craig Rhodes wrote:
> Will the paster grokproject be released soon?  I'm talking about Grok at
> a conference next week, and, since Grok provides no native user login
> page or management (that I'm aware of), I really need the WSGI stack
> available in order to show "how easy [or even possible!] it is" to add
> user authentication and a login page on top of a Grok app.

I think a release will happen sooner if it gets more eyeballs in review
and if it gets documentation. You can try it out by checking it out and
running buildout on it. Then you can try bin/grokproject

Could you give it a spin and perhaps write a little document about how
one uses it?

This way you'll learn about it and can still talk about it next week,
even if it isn't released yet. It's a rather major change in the way
things work so this needs careful preparation in the way of
documentation including our beginners tutorial.