[Grok-dev] grokcore.view and ignoring some files in templates directory

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Thu Oct 16 04:17:59 EDT 2008

Hello,

   I made a simple extension for Grok in Zope 2 which let us use z3c.pt
templates. That's very easy and works nicely, so I might do a
megrok.z3cpt as well: the five one is not always need in Zope 2, you
will be able to use the Zope 3 version out of the box.

   The problem I have, which does not broke the extension but display
warnings is that z3c.pt compiles templates to python, and store compiled
pages in a file with a extension .py and .cache. Since I choose .zpt
as extension for templates, I have unused .zpt.py and .zpt.cache files
in my template directory for Grok. Here it complains with a warning
that it don't known what to do with those files.

   I wonder if it's possible to configure an ignore pattern for
templates in the template directory ? Obviously no, but I don't see how
to implement that nicely. Do you have any idea ?

   Best regards,

   Sylvain Viollon,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae